Garrett At Pro International
Garrett AT Pro International Metal Detector
Waterproof to 10ft (3m). Ideal for use in both fresh and saltwater, AT Pro International will ground balance to saltwater.
Highly Recommended for: Coin Hunting, Jewelry Hunting, Relic Hunting, Cache Hunting, Prospecting, Competition Events, Beach/Fresh Water Hunting
This all-terrain detector offers new and exclusive Garrett technology that makes it ideal for hunting coins, relics, caches, jewelry, and even gold nuggets. Select from either Standard or Professional search modes with enhanced audio features.
- Pro Mode Audio™: Proportional Audio and Tone Roll Audio™ features allow the user to hear characteristics of a target as they would in a True All-Metal Mode.
- High-Res Iron Discrimination™: Use touchpads to set iron discrimination in one of 40 levels for precise ability to separate good targets from trash.
- Digital Target ID: 0 to 99 Target ID scale offers increased ability to distinguish one target’s conductivity from another.
- Iron Audio™: Allows the user to hear discriminated iron and to alter the detector’s mid-tone signal’s range.
- Fast Recovery Speed: Allows greater ability to pick out good targets amongst trash.
- All Terrain Versatility: Weatherproof housing designed for dusty, humid or wet environments; unit can be submerged to a maximum 10-foot depth.
- 15 kHz frequency: improved detection of small targets, gold nuggets, jewelry.
- Ground Balance: automatic and manually adjustable for improved performance.
- Graphic Target Analyzer™ (GTA): identifies target’s conductivity.
- Continuous Coin Depth Indicator: to determine target depth.
- Battery Condition Indicator: shows battery life continually.
- Search Modes (Discrimination Patterns): 6 plus electronic pinpointing.
- Select from Custom, Zero or Coins in Standard Mode or in Professional Mode Pinpoint.
- 8.5 inch x 11 inch PROformance™ DD submersible searchcoil
- Master Sound Headphones with watertight connector
- Target ID Cursor Segments: 20
- Iron Discrimination Segments: 40
- Accept/Reject Discrimination: Yes
- Search Modes: 6 (3 Standard, 3 Pro modes)
- Sensitivity/Depth Adjustments: 8
- Electronic Pinpointing: Yes
- Frequency: 15 Khz
- Audio Tone ID Levels: 3
- Standard Searchcoil: 8.5 inch x 11 inch DD PROformance
- Length: (Adjustable) 43 inch to 56 inch (1.09m – 1.42m)
- Total Weight: 3.03 lbs (1.4 kgs)
- Headphones: Master Sound Headphones with watertight connector (included)
- Batteries: 4 AA (included)
- Warranty: 2 Year, Limited Parts/Labor