Zone Archery R2 Recurve Bow Package 38lbs
The Zone Archery R2 Recurve bow brings an astonishing level of value to what we would consider a starter bow.
Constructed of cast aluminium, the R2 recurve bow riser or handle is tapped and threaded to allow the installation of sights, plungers or arrow rests, stabilizers and even a clicker. You would normally find these features on an Olympic quality recurve bow.
The limbs are laminated maple hardwoods with a fiberglass coating for durability and flexibility. Complete with a custom dacron string, this is as much a bow as anything else you can buy, but incredibly forgiving on your bank account!
You will also receive a full package with the R2 recurve bow, and we mean a complete kit; there is even bow wax included.
In case you were wondering what all the parts and accessories are for, we'll break it down for you;
- Arm Guard - protect the arm holding the bow, you'll get string slap if your form is not spot on.
- Finger Tab - protect your fingers from nerve damage and pinching when releasing the bow string.
- 12x Arrows - fibreglass with shield cut vanes, basic, but insane value for a starter kit.
- Bow string - a bow will not fire without a string!
- String wax - maintains your string and protects it from the elements.
- Arrow puller - helps grip arrows to retrieve from targets.
- Allen keys - install and adjust accessories.
- Riser - the handle of a bow.
- Limbs - the arms of the bow, they determine how powerful the bow is.
- Bow stringer - the best way to string your bow, always use this and de-string your bow when not in usage.
- Arrow rest - self adhesive, line up with the hole on the riser pointing forward, this is what you fire the arrow off.
- Hip quiver - keep your arrows on your side while on the go.
- Bow sight - dial in and aim with this, you can also shoot the bow without it for a more traditional style.